1. Identify the purpose of resorts, cruise lines, recreational vehicles, and tent camping in the hospitality and tourism industry.
2. Identify the types of resorts and the target guest markets attracted to each type.
3. Identify the role of cruise ships in the hospitality and tourism industry, the types of ships, and the target guest market for each type.
4. Identify the role of recreational vehicles (RVs) and tent camping in the hospitality and tourism industry, the type of RVs available, and the target guest market for both RVs and tent camping travel.
5. Explain the purpose of using internal resources for sources of guest experiences and the purpose of building strong partnerships with outside businesses, agencies, and other sources for guest activities.