1. Identify the purpose of maintaining a safe, healthy environment for guests and employees.
2. Identify the role of occupational safety and the purpose of a job safety analysis report in providing safe work conditions to employees.
3. Explain the risk management process and the use of the 14 elements of a health and safety program in the workplace.
4. Identify the role of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in ensuring a safe and healthy work environment for all American workers by overseeing Hazardous Materials Communication (HazCom) Standards.
5. Identify the safety policies and procedures regarding operational safety for slips, trip, and falls along with fire safety and safe lifting.