1. Identify the need for protecting the guest’s right to privacy.
2. Identify the need to protect guests against identity theft and fraud.
3. Explain the financial transactions that occur during the guest cycle.
4. Identify the financial processes used to protect guest privacy.
5. Identify the type of sensitive guest information at risk during a financial transaction.
6. Explain the financial purpose of an employee code of conduct.
7. Identify the financial opportunities for employees to influence guest spending during the guest cycle.