1. Identify the functions and responsibilities of the executive housekeeper along with how to apply productivity and performance standards to housekeeping positions.
2. Identify the correct process for guestroom cleaning, room inspections, and reporting of maintenance issues.
3. Identify job positions reporting to the executive housekeeper.
4. Describe how to calculate, track, order, and issue recycled and non-recyclable inventory items to maintain par numbers.
5. Identify the formulas used to manage housekeeping inventories and the purpose of each.
6. Identify par levels and the role of the laundry cycle in storing, issuing, and tracking for the linen inventory.
7. Identify common green practices used by the housekeeping department.